onsdag 30. juni 2010

Ordinary souvenirs

Today I've had a day off from working at the café (Smakverket, which, by the way, has been nominated for having the best coffe in Bergen here - click on the link and vote for us!!) I've been having coffee, reading newspapers and walking a bit in my beloved Bergen. So beautiful! And I was really happy when a Butterfly-lavendel decided to accompany me home.

I have also been inspired by my favourite blog Undikken to post some pictures from whatever happens on a regular-normal-everyday. So here are a couple of ordinary souvenirs:

Butterflylavendel

My supergreen sunglasses


...and, even though I've presented it before; Kadinsky, my greenUkulele!


(And for the really attentive ones; yes I DO love green. It makes me happy.)

PS: My "secret" tip for the summer; colors colors colors!

Ingen kommentarer: